1. What is Seabuckthorn?
- Heaven’s Fruit, the wonder berry from the Himalayas- wild seabuckthorn is known as natures most balanced fruit. Seabuckthorn contains more than 190 biologically active compounds. Included in these 190 nutrients, many of which being water soluble cannot be stored by the body and are essentially required by the human body every single day, are Vitamins and minerals and, Omega 3, 6, 7, and 9, 42 Lipids, Organic Acids , Amino Acids, Folic Acid, Tocopherols, Flavonoids and antioxidants.
2. Why have we not heard of Seabuckthorn as yet ?
- Until very recently Seabuckthorn products have not been commercially available in India and elsewhere in the world. The awareness regarding seabuckthorn and its immense benefits is however growing daily. Extensive research findings are being published regularly from various parts of the world such as USA, Russia, Germany and India and this is generating a great deal of awareness regarding the immense benefits of seabuckthorn.
3. Which organisations or personalities have endorsed seabuckthorn ?
- In India, The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) has endorsed and recognises the immense benifits of Seabuckthorn. It recommends seabuckthorn for solders of the Indian Army especially those serving in high altitudes. In the west well known personalities such as Dr Oz on “The Dr Oz Show, Oprah Winfrey on “The Oprah Winfrey Show”, Dr Ro the health Guru, Melissa Walsh the celebrity makeup artist and many more have endorsed the beneficial effects of seabuckthorn for healthy skin and body.
4. What does Seabuckthorn contain which is so good for us ?
- Seabuckthorn contains more than 190 biologically active compounds. Included in these 190 nutrients, many of which being water soluble cannot be stored by the body and are essentially required by the human body every single day, are Vitamins and minerals and, Omega 3, 6, 7, and 9, 42 Lipids, Organic Acids , Amino Acids, Folic Acid, Tocopherols, Flavonoids and antioxidants.
5. Does a generally healthy person need to take seabuckthorn ?
- Seabuckthorn's benefits especially make sense when one talks about disease prevention being better than disease treatment. Also adding a natural nutrient rich food to ones diet is a healthier alternative as opposed to pumping oneself full of “pills”. Moreover the beneficial effects on skin and resulting beautiful skin are compelling enough for one to use. It provides so many nutrients which are missing from ones daily diet which can contribute to a state of beauty, health and well being which you’ve never experienced earlier.
6. Does Seabuckthorn help in skin and hair?
- Seabuckthorn contains flavonoids which helps fight cell damaging free radicals, assist in the process of healthy cellular rejuvenation, promotes healthy immune system function. Its Anti oxidants fight cell damaging free radicals, provides anti aging benefits and supports healthy cell reproduction. Seabuckthorn and the omegas 3, 6, 7, and 9 in it helps to rejuvenate and revitalise skin, combats against wrinkles, loss of elasticity of skin, moisturizes dry skin, helps in overall skin health. It boosts collagen production and protects skin against sun damage and environmental pollution.
7. Are all your products 100% natural?
- Yes, all our products are 100% natural. We do not use any chemical agents or in any of our products. This means that we are free from parabens, phthalates, SLS, sulphates, silicones, polysorbates and PEG too.
8. Are your products suitable for sensitive skin & hair?
- Yes – we believe so. Biosash team keep in mind all skin & hair types while making their products and avoid all harmful (or doubtful) chemicals.
9. How are your products different from other organic or natural products?
- We’re Distributors of pioneers – who have developed organic juices, health care drinks, food products, supplements, hygiene products, home care products, beverages and skin care cosmetics using 100% exotic, natural, certified wild Seabuckthorn berries.
- Biosash team has Unique Process Knowledge
10. How many times should I use your product for best results?
- For best results we provide instructions to users on our packaging. Typically, like all pure, natural and ayurvedic formulations, our products start showing you noticeable results in very less time.
11. Are your products certified or dermatologically tested?
- Yes, all our products are clinically tested and certified as dermatalogically tested for safety, by NABL accredited Labs.
- To check our Manufacturer's Certifications, click the link https://healthypreneur.in/pages/certifications