- Fenugreek is an herb that is similar to clover. It is native to the Mediterranean region, southern Europe, and western Asia. The seeds are used in cooking, in medicine, and to hide the taste of other medicine. Fenugreek leaves are eaten in India as a vegetable.
- Fenugreek oil has been associated with multiple benefits. It is used to control diabetes, promote breast milk, reduce cholesterol, aid digestive health and as an appetite suppressor.
- Fenugreek appears to slow absorption of sugars in the stomach and stimulate insulin. Both of these effects lower blood sugar in people with diabetes.
- Loaded with omega fatty acids, saponins, trigonelline, phytic acid, it is effective in slowing down free radical damage to the cells. Men and women can also use our fenugreek oil capsules to promote overall reproductive health.
- Fenugreek Oil capsule is beneficial for both men and women when consumed with a balanced diet and exercising routine.
- Though various studies, point towards its capabilities to fight off viruses, tumors and cancer cells.
- These capsules should be strictly used as a dietary supplement only and not a medicine.
- Regular use promotes production of breast milk.
- Useful for diabetic patients .
- Reduces bad cholesterol in the body.
- Helpful in curing erectile dysfunction, hernia and other male health issues.
- Relieves menopause symptoms and triglyceride.
- Regular intake promotes sexual stimulation for both men and women ( Younger or Older ).
- Regular intake of Fenugreek reduces pain in women with painful menstrual periods. The need for painkillers was also reduced.
- Helps in Maintaining blood sugar level.
- Benefits in Healthy joints.
- Reduces bad cholesterol.
- Benefits in Lactation.
- Promote overall reproductive health.
- Aid digestive health.