The selection of herbs in Orthosash is based upon a long standing use as a traditional solution to promote joint health, control natural inflammatory responses within the body and maintain healthy nerve and tissue function.
These capsules should be strictly used as a dietary supplement only and not a medicine.
- Amba Haldi
- Withania Somniferra (Ashwagandha) is a multipurpose herb well known to strengthen the body physically and helpful to ease arthritis pain, as it is a natural anti-inflammatory.
- Vitex Nirgundo (Nirgundi) contains alkaloids, glycosides, flavonoids, resins and tannins. It has potent anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties.
- Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) contains very potent anti-inflammatory compounds called gingerols, which helps in reducing inflammation and control arthritis pain.
- Boerhaavia Diffusa (Punarnava) is used to support comfortable movement of the joints for those with Kapha (water) constitutions and kapha dosha (humor) imbalances.
Curcuma Amada (Amba Haldi) works as a calming agent, which helps to relieve pain in our body.
- Colchicum Luteum (Suranjan) reduces swelling, inflammation and pain and hence used in treatment of gout, rheumatism and similar joint affections.
- Pluchea Lanceolata (Rasna) helps to combat both Kapha and Vayu, thus relieves stiffness and pain associated with back pain low, sciatica and other painful conditions of the back and lower limbs
- Healthy Joints
- Benefits in Osteo Arthritis
- Benefits in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Natural anti-inflammatory
- Relieve pain