Sea buckthorn is known as a panacea, or cure-all. It’s been used for thousands of years to treat all sorts of health issues and illnesses. Sea buckthorn has an impressive nutritional profile that indirectly heals and fortifies the entire body. With 14 essential vitamins, omega’s 3, 6, 9, the rare omega 7, super charged anti oxidants, hundreds of other nutrients, and anti-inflammation properties; Sea buckthorn is THE supplement to be taking.
- Seabuckthorn Berry Oil provides numerous nutrients and bioactive substances, and many of them are considered immune building factors, such as Omega 3, Omega 6, Omega 9, Omega 7, vitamins E, A, carotene, polyphenols, flavonoids.
- It regulates and improves the immune system in different processes and at different levels, restores disturbed immune system,
strengthens the body’s resistance to diseases,
thus effectively preventing diseases and speeding up recovery.
Helps in Stress Tolerance:
- Carotenoids raise physical and physiological capacity to work in stress conditions.
- Its active ingredients include carotene, flavonoids, antioxidants, phytosterols, serotonin, amino acids and trace elements including iron, zinc, calcium, manganese, selenium, iodine, etc., that are so important to overall good health and stress management and tolerance.
Antioxidants For Anti Ageing And Rejuvenation:
- Seabuckthorn fruit has been found rich in antioxidants like superoxide dimutase enzyme, vitamin C, E, carotenoids and flavoniods.
- Anti oxidants Dramatically reduces the effects of Free radicals and are anti ageing and are a great rejuvenator of the body.
- Carotenoids improve the metabolic normalization and regenerates the injured tissues. Deficiency of Carotenoids in human foods leads to poor growth, weak eyesight, decreases intolerance to diseases and affects the mucus membrane of gastrointestinal tract.
- 39 different types of carotenoids have been identified in the seabuckthorn berry alone.
Omega-7 For Skin:
Omega 7 is the most important and essential fatty acid responsible for optimum skin health and is found in abundance in the seabuckthorn berry.
It rejuvenates skin by :
- Enhancing your skin’s ability to retain moisture.
- Protecting against sun damage.
- Protecting against environmental toxins and oxidative damage.
- Boosts collagen production.
- Restoring youthful resilience and plumpness to ageing skin cells.
- Rejuvenating skin cell membranes.
- Repairing sun damaged skin.
- Beneficial Effects on cardiovascular function.
- Seabuckthorn extract has considerable anti myocardial ischemiac, anti hyperlipemia and anti fat liver effects.
- Hydrolyzable tannins of seabuckthorn berry have shown significant anti hepatotoxic action.
- It is an immunity booster.
- It helps In Stress Tolerance.
- It has antioxidants For Anti Ageing And Rejuvenation
- It is a very rich Source Of Flavonoids.
- Helps in weight management and body building.
- Omega 7 is found in abundance in the seabuckthorn berry for optimum skin health.