In India , indigestion is a rampant issue due to poor dietary lifestyle and hygiene problems today which affect the proper digestive functioning of the body commonly leading to other issues including weakness , poor growth , low immunity and succeptibility to disease.
This special formulation based on sea buckthorn and Indian herbs well known in ayurveda are essential for stabilizing digestion and good health .
Sea buckthorn is well known to positively impact digestive health and even ulcers.
It operates on a cellular level , rejuvenating the organs of the body and contains essential omega 3, 6, 7 and 9 fatty acids , essential amino acids , natural vitamins and minerals as well.
This seabuckthorn juice is formulated with Dhania, Sonth, Ajowain , Jeera and Saunf extracts which have been used since ancient times in ayurveda to stabilize digestion.
Ingredients & their Benefits :
- Sea buckthorn – This wild organic berry contains 190 vitamins, minerals, bio active compounds, omega 3, 6, rare omega 7 and 9 , essential amino acids , lipids , tannins, and anti oxidants vital for good health , immunity and cellular rejuvenation . It stabilizes digestion and is helpful even in reducing ulcers.
- Dhaniya (Coriandrum Sativum) – Coriander is a well known digestive herb very helpful for the process of digestion and helps in the proper functioning of the liver. Coriander helps in nausea, vomiting and other stomach disorders.
- Sonth (Zingiber Officinale) – The anti-inflammatory properties of sonth help stimulate food digestion and absorption, useful to burn fat and treat obesity and help in boosting your metabolism .
- Ajwain - The active enzymes in ajwain help in boosting our digestive functions by facilitating the release of gastric juices.
- Jeera (Cuminum Cyminum) – Cumin or 'Jeera' is rich in anti-inflammatory antioxidants, and is also known to be antibacterial and antiseptic. It can help fortify digestive tract, and relieve nausea, and bloating and constipation.
- Saunf (Foeniculum Vulgare) – The fennel seeds can help kick start digestion by promoting the production of gastric enzymes. Saunf also helps in constipation, abdominal pain, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and other issues related to the intestine.
- It stabilizes digestion.
- Helpful even in reducing ulcers
- Helps in nausea, vomiting and other stomach disorders.
- Helpful in constipation.
- Helpful in abdominal pain.