Poor dietary lifestyle and hygene induced problems today affect the proper functioning of the liver commonly leading to fatty liver and in some cases to hepatitis and even cirrhosis.
This special formulation based on seabuckthorn and Indian herbs well known in ayurveda are essential for maintaining liver health.
Sea buckthorn is well known to positively impact liver health. It operates on a cellular level , rejuvenating the liver and contains essential amino acids as well .
This sea buckthorn juice is formulated with Picorhiza kurroa (Kutki ) , Brahmi (Bacopa Monnieri ) and Giloy (Tinospora Cordifolia) which have been used since ancient times in ayurveda to boost liver health.
Ingredients & their Benefits :
- This wild organic berry contains 190 vitamins, minerals, bio active compounds, omega 3, 6, rare omega 7 and 9 , essential amino acids , lipids , tannins, and anti oxidants vital for good health , immunity and cellular rejuvenation .
- Fatty acids Omega 3, 6, 7 & 9 maintain good cardiovascular health.
- Vitamin-E and Omega 7 promotes healthy skin, hair and nails.
- Vitamin-C and antioxidants promotes healthy immune system and cellular rejuvenation by eliminating free radicals from the body.
- Vitamin-A enhances eye health for better vision.
- Amino acids support healthy digestive system functioning and protein synthesis.
Kutki (Picrorhiza Kurroa) is well known as a tonic for the liver known for its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. It is said to toward off hepatitis, detox your liver, help prevent nausea, and treat constipation and indigestion and boost your appetite.
T. cordifolia or Giloy
- T. cordifolia or Giloy known for its various medicinal properties including anti-inflammatory, anti-arthritic and anti-allergic properties.
- In vitro experiments have shown anticancer potential for T. cordifolia .
- According to ancient Ayurvedic lexicons, GILOY or T. cordifolia is also referred to as “amrita”. The term “amrita” is ascribed to this plant due to its ability to impart youthfulness, vitality and longevity.
- T. cordifolia is well known in modern medicine for its adaptogenic, immunomodulatory and anti-oxidant activities.
Brahmi (Bacopa Monnieri)
- It is Known in ayurveda for boosting liver health.
- Brahmi is full of antioxidants that are essential for living a healthy life.
- Regular consumption of Brahmi helps in strengthening your immune system.
- Brahma can be a great remedy that provides relief from arthritis, gout and other inflammatory conditions. It also helps in soothing gastric ulcers and treating an irritable bowel syndrome.
- It may be used as bowel tonic at lower doses, alleviating gas and promoting digestion, or as a purgative (strong laxative) at higher doses.
- Beyond its effect on the gastrointestinal tract, Triphala is believed to relieve stress, control diabetes, promote weight loss, reduce cholesterol, alleviate inflammation, and treat a variety of bacterial and fungal infections.
- Benefits in Hepatitis.
- Benefits in Liver Cirrhosis.
- Benefits in Fatty liver.
- Treat constipation and indigestion.
- Maintain Healthy liver.