Sea buckthorn oil has been used for thousands of years as a natural remedy against various ailments.
It is extracted from the berries, leaves and seeds of the sea buckthorn plant which is a small shrub that grows at high altitudes in the northwest Himalayan region.
This Seabuckthorn Oil is infused with the goodness of Seabuckthorn, It's Antibacterial, and Nourishing
It contain Omega 3, 6, 7, & 9 and Vitamin A, D & E. Due to its anti- oxidant, anti-inflammatory and essential fatty acids present in it, it helps to improve the health of the skin.
- It is rich with 190 bioactive compounds, powerful anti-oxidants, fatty acids and Omegas 3, 6, 9 and the rare Omega 7.
- It boosts the skins natural collagen and keeps the skin looking youthful, gives soft and glowing skin
- It smoothes away wrinkles and guards against environmental stress
- Seabuckthorn oil rejuvenates your body from within and makes you look young from the outside.
- The oil may help stimulate skin regeneration, helping wounds heal more quickly.
- Sea buckthorn oil may also help reduce inflammation following UV exposure, protecting skin against sun damage.
- Sea buckthorn oil may prevent skin dryness and help your skin heal from burns, frostbite and bedsores.
- Boosts Skin natural collagen.
- Gives soft and glowing skin.
- Smoothes away wrinkles and guards against environmental stress
- Help reduce inflammation following UV exposure, protecting skin against sun damage
- rejuvenates your body from within and makes you look young from the outside.