It is enriched with Vitamin E, B complex, and minerals such as magnesium, calcium, phosphorus and protein that strengthens the hair from the roots and deeply nourishes.
- Massaging your hair and scalp with sesame oil can help retain the natural color of your hair for longer period of time.
- Sesame oil forms a protective coat around the hair shaft, keeping it safe from the harmful rays of the sun.
- Sesame oil is antibacterial and using it on the scalp helps keep both fungal and bacterial infections. It reduces dandruff.
- Due to its amazing cooling properties, sesame oil helps relieve stress and, thus, plays a vital role in combating hair loss.
- Sesame oil is an emollient, meaning it can help to soften your skin and make the strands of your hair look smoother. Those same fatty acids in sesame oil that make it good with foods, also make it good for topically combating dry hair and scalp.
- Sesame oil is antibacterial.
- Help to soften your skin and make the strands of your hair look smoother.
- Has amazing cooling properties
- Combat hair loss.