Spirulina is considered a super food due to its excellent nutritional content and health benefits. Spirulina has a high protein and vitamin content which makes it an excellent dietary supplement for people on vegan diets.
- Research suggests that spirulina has antioxidant and inflammation fighting properties, as well as the ability to help regulate the immune system.
- It also contains thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, folate and vitamin B-6, A and K.
- Spirulina, as a supplement, provides Low calorie high nutrition which helps in weight management and increasing body mass index.
- Spirulina helps manage symptom of diabetes by lowering the fasting blood glucose levels.
- Taking spirulina supplements may have a positive impact of blood lipids and found to significantly reduce total cholesterol and lower LDL level and increasing HDL cholesterol. As a result blood pressure remains in control, which leads to a healthy heart and significantly reduces the risk of heart disease.
- Regular consumption of spirulina has shown significant boost in Metabolism.
- Researchers have shown that spirulina contain anti-toxic properties that could counteract pollutants in the body like arsenic, floride, iron, lead, mercury.
- Spirulina is a very good source of improving Mental Health as it contain some amino acid which is helpful in treating patients with Depression and Anxiety.
- Excellent dietary supplement for people on vegan diets.
- Help regulate the immune system.
- Boost Metabolism.
- Helps in weight management and increasing body mass index.
- Purifies blood and reduces the risk of heart disease.
- Benefits in Erectile Dysfunction.